Wednesday 18 February 2009

Visionary predictions

A slightly sore head and a fuzzy mind doesn't lead to insightful journalism. Unfortunately I have both of these today and as such, will not be continuing my rant into the French exile of some of the nations top talent.

I did however watch an interesting rant on youtube of Lance Armstrong in reaction to a rather leftfield question from Paul Kimmage; a well publicised anti doping journalist. Well worth 3 minutes of your time


To finish today, I've been thinking about my lions team for the summer. Based on current form, I'm going with the following (controversial call at 10?):


1. Euan Murray
2. Matthew Rees
3. John Hayes
4. Paul O Connell (c)
5. Alan Wyn Jones
6. David Wallace
7. Martyn Williams
8. Jamie Heaslip
9. Mike Blair
10. Danny Cipriani
11. Shane Williams
12. Jamie Roberts
13. Brian O'Driscoll
14. Rob Kearney
15. Delon Armitage




No comments:

Post a Comment